- Urinary incontinence: A drippy problem Apr 1, 2010, Harold C. Schott II, CVC in Baltimore Proceedings
- Incontinence in horses, from Vetstream.com
- Incontinent gelding. Jessica Jahiel's Horse Sense.
- Sabulous cystitis marks neurologic injury to the bladder. DVM360.com, March 2002
- Urinary incontinence in 37 horses. Schott H. C. Proceedings of the 50th Annual Convention of the American Association of Equine Practitioners Denver Colorado December 2004.
- Urinary incontinence in mature horses, P. E. Holt, Equine Veterinary Education, 9(2), pages 85–88, April 1997.
- Urinary incontinence and sabulous urolithiasis: chicken or egg? H. C. Schott. Equine Veterinary Education, 01/2010, 18(1), 17 - 19.
- The Equine Manual, Elsevier Health Sciences, 2013.
- Urinary incontinence Equine Neurology , by Furr, M and Reed, S, Wiley, 2008.
Thursday, June 12, 2014
I have a hard time finding information on equine urinary incontinence. Thought I'd share the most useful articles I found...