I was given this Horze grooming bag to review, and it arrived the other day. When I think of the kind of bag I'd want to go to a show or keep in my tack box, this has the features I'd want.
- It's lightweight.
- It has a number of pockets, both open and securable depending on what you're storing.
- There are mesh pockets for damp items.
- Many loops for hoof picks, combs, etc.
- It has short straps and a long shoulder strap (detachable).
- There is an ID holder where you can put contact info.
- Saving the best for last -- if you're in a dusty environment, textile bags can harbor dust. On this bag there is a nylon drawstring that pulls everything closed.
What's there not to like? Not much. I do notice that the contrast stitching is not as uniform at the edges, but in the big picture does that matter? The stitching is tight. Retails for 39.99. See photos below -- a picture is worth a thousand!