- One or two flakes of hay (and much of it is left over, as he cannot chew)
- Releve original formula from Kentucky Equine Research. 30 lb bag is $25. Low carb, high fat. Amusingly, the feeding directions say to feed "6-20lbs a day" depending on workload. NSC 10%
- Poulin Forage Extender, $15/bag and 6% NSC.
- Proforce Senior, small amount. 20%NSC -- it's what our barn feeds. After we go through this feed I'm hoping to switch to Triple Crown
- Timothy cubes. Harv is not that keen on the soaked cubes.
- Beet pulp. Harv is not that keen on unsweetened beet pulp.
- Timothy pellets -- a bust.
- Denghie hay -- a none-starter
I'm scrambling a little here, trying a lot of different things.