|I'm likin' this look for biking|
Multiply that times 2, because the adjustable sides make it easy to fit to all body types -- both Bob and I can wear it. At only $29.95 it's a good buy, not only because it has reflectivity but because the LED lights can be off, flashing, or steady -- adding to your already strong visibility.
Bob snapped these shots of me before we went road biking on Saturday. What I think makes this a great buy...
- Adjustability. There are side tabs that allow you to make it as small or as large as you want, within limits. I have a large, which easily adjusted to my more-medium frame, and Bob can enlarge it to fit his 6'3" frame.
- Reflectivity -- there is plenty of reflective surface on this garment.
- LED lights -- I love the fact that you can light this vest up and even make it flash (triple AAA batteries fit into a front pocket.
- Mesh -- the mesh construction is breathable but with just enough stiffness that it holds a nice shape (not floppy).
- Wear with anything. Instead of buying short-sleeve, long-sleeve, lightweight, heavyweight hi-viz items, wear this with anything!
I will be using this vest regularly -- Thanks Horze.com!
|In our hall closet (reflectivity!)|
|In our basement, LED lights in steady-on|
|Battery storage, possibly other stuff|
|Closeup of LED lights|