|My THT reins on my Horze bridle|
BTW, this is not a paid testimonial.
- It looks like leather. I would show with these reins in a heartbeat.
- Beta Biothane wears like iron.
- It cleans up easily with soap and water.
- Two horse Tack reins are economical, starting at $18, and come in a variety of colors as well camo, high reflectivity, and rhinestone-studded!
- The reins come in many different styles, for different disciplines.
- A high-grip option is available.
Go to their site and take a look at the many styles of bridlework -- western, English, medieval, Australian, mule, hunting, endurance, you name it! Oh, by the way, they are great folks to work with if you have a custom request AND, they support equine rescues. Most of their "models" are rescue horses.
|The hunter bridle on a handsome horse!|