My sister first clued me into the Pony Up (ponyupkentucky.com) handbag line. Few things that sound too good to be true actually are -- but the bags are gorgeous, classy, horsey, and according to their June 28, 2012 blog post, 100% of the profits goes to horse charities.
I can't find the purse I bought on their web site but it is really close to this one, pictured right. What's so special about it?
- The strap is high-quality halter strap leather (designed as the crown piece).
- Straps come in different sizes.
- You get a free engraved-brass plate.
- The bags are interchangeable.
- They have an awesome selection of bags in at least a hundred colors, prints, styles, and fabrics/leather.
- They have several styles of handbags.